PLKN KUM 2 SIRI 6

hahaha..my sweet-sour memories..25th Feb 2009 Mohd Aris opened a letter n saw his name tied to a letter printed "Program Latihan Khidmat Negara'' n the only word he can say was.. "HOLY-SHIT!!&#&^@%!$%#*" so he became anxious but wht to do..theres no immediate escape..so he went to the kem..ohyea..itz at Kem De Bana,Jempol,N9 btw... the worst part was..the botak ceremony which my hair was bolded brutally by the staff..so it went along..for weeks..for months..but so far..itz not bad at all..xcept sumtimes u feel like ur wasting ur bloody time..but itz alrite..the best part was..i hav FRENS there..we all share the same burden n joy..thtz wht PLKN is all about..well..to me laaa..haha..yeah..nuthink much to say about it..wht i realise was..how much i miss my family n my DotA..haha..n yea..my frens back there..including my neighbour..LOL!..so ii got excused early from PLKN due to study reasons..n yea..here i am now..waiting for the rest to come...
TOP LEFT:Adan,Ris,Bad,Alan
BTM LEFT:Me,AhLai


PS/:MY HAIR IS GROWING..da panjang daaaa..NOT LIKE THE PIC NEMORE K?

3 comments:

MrxNsrdn said...

waaaaa!
muke budak baekk!

The Bounty Hunter said...

LOL..rite..i kan baek..HAHAHa

MrxNsrdn said...

seriously lahh.
chomel :)

Post a Comment

 
©2009 Mohd. Aris Mohd. Azhar | by TNB